Thursday, September 18, 2008

Job Opportunities at IRISL (Iran Shipping)

After reading an article in American Shipper how the U.S. Government has determined the Iranian Shipping Company and/or it's subsidiaries are shipping things to Iran (how many government agents does it take...), I decided to check out the web-site.

There's not much out of the ordinary. They have container and break-bulk ships, they actually have a woman as one of the top managers. They had a box on the web-site flashing "job opportunities" which I decided to click on. You know, I'm bored.

Well, as I don't speak or read Farsi, I guess I won't ever know what jobs they have available. But, I just like looking at the symbols.

I remember watching someone write in Farsi - they write right to left. I remember thinking it would be a good language if one were left handed.

This posting will probably get me on some sort of list at the FBI, or CIA, or office of Home Security, or whatever.

No comments: